Human body can be exposed to free radicals due to many reasons like faulty lifestyle, cigarette smoke, air pollution, etc. These free radicals have a potential to cause “oxidative stress,” a process that can trigger cell damage. Oxidative stress is thought to play a role in a variety of diseases including cancer, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and eye diseases such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration. Antioxidants have been documented to counteract oxidative stress and protect the body. Ayurveda has described many antioxidants (Rasayana herbs) that have beneficial effect on different system of the body. AOIM-Z is an ideal combination of ingredients having Rasayana (Antioxidant & Immunomodulator) ingredients as described in Ayurveda.
|Each coated tablet contains extract derived from:|
|Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)||500 mg|
|Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)||500 mg|
|Ashvagandha (Withania somnifera)||300 mg|
|Haridra (Curcuma longa)||300 mg|
|Yashti (Glycyrrhiza glabra)||300 mg|
|Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri)||300 mg|
|Chausashta Pippali (Proc. Piper longum)||50 mg|
|Yashada Bhasma||25 mg|
|Abhraka Bhasma||25 mg|
|Processed in decoctions of: Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) & Kumari (Aloe barbadensis)|
- Strengthens host defense
- Prevents oxidative damage to tissues
- Supports cognitive functions
- Accelerates recovery from illness
As an adjunct in:
- Diseases involving free radicals (As an Antioxidant)
- Immunocompromised host (As an Immunomodulator)
- Inflammatory and degenerative joint disorders
- Associated cardiac disorders like Hypertension, Hypercholesterolemia, Hyperlipidemia and Atherosclerosis
- Diabetes mellitus
- Respiratory tract infections like chronic bronchitis, chronic sinusitis, chronic otitis media, etc.
- Wound healing after major surgery, burns, etc.
One to two tablets daily or as directed by the Physician.
Strip of 30 Tablets
To view Shree Dhootapapeshwar Standards Monograph click - Tablet